Monday 6 September 2010

Snipets

As I, Ab Brightman, have now returned to school, people around me are once again saying funny/clever/stupid things, which means that Daily Snipets can be resumed.

(Philosophy class, during group work. Teacher is talking to Ab about her brother being in one of her classes this school year.)

Ab: (Smirking, confident and jesting) He looks nothing like me y'know - I got all the gorgeous genes in the family.
(Mass laughter)
Cathy: (Sarcastic, under her breath) And obviously all the modest ones too.

(Sixth form common room, discussing the day.)

Charl: ...And then I forgot what the date was today.
Ab: (Incredulous) But it's your birthday!
Katie: Oh, it's alright Charlotte, I did that last year on mine.

5 comments:

ThEcAzZ said...

Ab, Cathy's right, you have no modesty. But also I can see why as you are brill sometimes.

Ab said...

Cathy took most of the modesty in the world so it's no wonder I am lacking.

Lauren said...

I've forgotten the date on my b-day many a time.

Katie said...

And i did it again this year :P

Ab said...

Twonkas! Personally I've never done that, but the 31st of March is forever embeded upon me as the greatest of all dates (egotistical, no?).