Sunday 17 October 2010

Narcotics and Cake

(Actually, this one takes place on the interweb. Group email about Megan's birthday (TODAY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGSTER) party on Saturday. She has just broken the news that there will be a bit of alcohol present, and people are faux panicking.)

[Message] 
Megan: You don't need to drink it, there'll be other stuff, and coke...
[New Message]
Megan: (Worried by the mention of coke in conjunction with a group discussion or narcotics) As in the drink!


(Philosophy as ever, and Megan is cutting the cake that is for her birthday (we exchange birthday cakes in philosophy) very slowly, and into 13 pieces.)

(Ab and Cathy are staring slack-jawed at the cake and have been this way for several minutes now. All else ceases to matter apart from the gooey chocolate cake that Megan is being so particular about. Both realize they are in a trance, snap out of it at the same time and look at each other.)
Ab: (Grins) It's so hypnotic.
Cathy: (Smiles guiltily)


I just realized that 'Narcotics and Cake' sounds like some sort of baking drugsfest, akin to the one in Skins series 3. Don't worry, I'm nothing like that. Observe my tweet this morning: (Anyone have twitter? Follow or drop me a line @AbBrightman)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your site. Excellent content. Please continue posting such profound cotent.

Anonymous said...

А! I’ve meant to post about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer..

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog..

Anonymous said...

Bra sändning och det här inlägget hjälpt mig mycket i mitt college inlämningsuppgift. Tacksamhet dig som din information.

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It’s really awesome!

Anonymous said...

Free [url=http://www.invoicesmaster.com]free invoice creator[/url] software, inventory software and billing software to create competent invoices in minute while tracking your customers.