Monday 27 September 2010

The Right Link and Grazzi to My Followers

I noticed that the link to my feedback/formspring page that I posted on this site was faulty for some reason, so sorry if anyone has been trying to leave me feedback (good or bad) and has been unable to! For future reference, here is the link: http://www.formspring.me/AbBrightmanBlog so it would be really useful for me if you were to leave some feedback for me (you can do it completely anonymously and do not have to be a member of anything) as if there's anything you wnat improved, I can do it, and also so I know if I'm on the right track, humor-wise!

Thanks for reading, and also a big thanks to all my official followers as I had several more join the ranks recently, and never thanked them. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of different was to make name badges: this is just one example.
Once you do, you will know which type of remover to buy that
will not irritate your skin. There are many different reasons that
could lead to the development of these tags on the skin.


Here is my website Underarm skin tags