Wednesday 29 September 2010

Harry Sucks It Up

(The scene: The library, and Ab, Harry, Abi and Georgina have just finished discussing the philosophy essay (soon to be posted on www.platoscavealumni.wordpress.com). They are parting not so sweetly.)

Harry: (To Abi and Georgina) Well now I'm gonna think dirty thoughts about you! Ha!
(Ab, Abi and Georgina are mildly appalled)
Abi: Oh come on Harry, that's not nice.
Harry: (Grinning his devious one) Well you can't stop me.
Ab: (Ponders) No, we can't. But I can think dodgy thoughts about you! (Thoughts that do not include Ab, just to clarify)
Harry: (Incredulous) What?
Ab: That's right, suck on that. (Mimes imagining something) Oh wait, you just did. (Grins her devious smile)
(Harry doesn't get it)

Sorry, that's a little crude, but Harry deserved it, trust me. That's not the first time he's threatened friends of mine with 'dirty thoughts'. Hopefully he won't again! (Although thanks to Harry for being a loyal blog follower of mine - see you in philosophy man.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, what you do not know is all the other thoughts, dirty, dirtier, and sick enough to be banned in this country (there is actually stuff like that - who knew?!)...
Beware Ab... I thinking 'bout you...
-Harry

Ab said...

That's cool that you're thinking about me harry - 'bout time somebody admitted to it ;)

But if you think this will make me feel bad, *SPOILER ALERT* I'm great in bed. (I know I've yet to test this theory, but I don't see why I wouldn't be.)