Friday 4 September 2009

For Starters (I'll have the garlic bread)

Wow, a whole blog just to myself eh? Well, unless anyone hacks into it and starts to post their own things, in which case it'll be no longer all mine.

Now before I post anything else, I'll just clear a few things up.
  • The name - Basically, the phrase 'Five Past Tomorrow' is meant to sum-up those great nights where you stay up past midnight, either hanging with mates and having the best late-night convosations, or just by yourself, contemplating something deep and meaningful no doubt (like the sneaky milkman who never quite fills the bottle up). You look at the time, see it's 5 past 12, but instead of recognising it as a new day, you still think of it as tomorrow. Make sense? Anyway, I think that is a kinda quirky idea, and this blog will no doubt be of a similar vein - hopefully humorful, quirky and potentially thought-provoking.
  • Transripts - This blog will hopefully contain a bunch of transcripts from my life. For anyone who doesn't know/can't remember exactly what a transcript is, here is the dictionary deffinition: 'To make a full written or typewritten copy of dictated material, for example.' There will of course be other types of posts, some detailing important life events, others simply to share something discovered, but if you're only interested in the transcripts, I advise you to scroll down to find the catagories menu, then click on either 'Snipets' or 'Humorous Transcripts'.
If anyone has any questions/notifications about this blog, wants to know more about me or my views on life in general, don't hesitate to drop me a word (or several, depending on how chatty you feel that day) at: Ab.Brightman@live.co.uk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson