Tuesday 9 November 2010

Snipets

(The scene: Ab, Abi, Amy and Louise are sitting in the library, 'working'. Abi is discussing her future plans...)

Abi: ...and then I want to get a business MBA.
Amy: Basketball?
Ab: No, that's the NBA!


(The scene: Ab and Mum in the kitchen getting stuff ready for tea.)

Ab: (Looking in the fridge) Mum, I can't see the mayonnaise anywhere.
Mum: (Knowing that Ab is a notoriously bad looker) Try the bottom shelf.
Ab: (Quickly scans it) Nope, not there.
Mum: It is! I swear it on my Mother life.
(Both hunt around for it on the bottom shelf, until it is spied a few selves up.)
Ab: Y'know, this is probably the only time it'll ever be good that your Mother's already dead. Just never swear on my life, alright?


(The scene: Lunchtime, and Sophie and Katie are discussing the recent history test, and Ab and Abi are on-looking.)

Sophie: You had to do two questions didn't you? Which did you do?
Katie: Three.
(Ab and Abi crack up with the stupidity.)
Katie: No, it's not how it sounds!


Sorry for the gap in posting folks - I've just had such a busy week due to a philosophy essay, and a weekend that was chock of activities. Expect a post soon detailing the failure of one of those activities, possibly with cartoons if I can get paint to work for me!

No comments: