Wednesday 22 December 2010

Classy

(The scene: Ab, Brother and Mum are on the top deck of a bus to Bedford, and have just stopped at Kempston, a not so affluent area. Everywhere, save the roads, is covered in snow or brown slush.)

Mum: (Looking down to the busy street) Urh, I just hate seeing all that filth (with disgust) on the paths.
Brother: (Also looking down, noticing all the people) You mean snow filth, right?
Mum: (Sarcastic) No James, all those skanky people!


Come back in a day or two for my first ever Christmas special, with pictures of a trampoline crop circle and my... extremely unique Christmas tree, plus the holiday themed transcript or two.

And also, you should check out my mate Lauren's site because she has been blogging with a vengeance lately (all engaging funny stuff), and has awesome pictures of cakes and people getting hit in the face. Plus, I didn't get her a Birthday or a Christmas present (unless I can think of something that'll travel 8,000 miles in 3 days), so this can be a substitute.

No comments: