Thursday 8 July 2010

Team Vampire Spoof!

Has everyone noticed the huge vampire tread the last couple of years? If you haven't, then a) lucky you, and b) where've you been? There are more films, crap TV shows, books, t-shirts revolving around vampires than ever before, except these vampires are a little removed from old-timers like Dracula. The new vamps on the block pout excesively and have constant relationship dramas that make us glad to be simple humans. Personally, I blame the 'Twilight' phenomenon for all that, so it's about time a proper spoof of it was made. Enter 'Vampires Suck'.



Now that is what I call a good trailer, none of that all tourtured angst and 'come hither Jacob, but oh nos, I'm already going out with Edward but still kinda love you' stuff in the official 'Twilight: Eclipse' trailer, which is totally untrue anyway as, in the books, Jacob is a right jerk. I hope the film shows in England cos I totally wanna see how far the camp werewolves get in their routine. And i really like Edward's hair.

3 comments:

Katie Birchall said...

I totally agree! Why the sudden interest in them?
Although i'm a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries i so think everything about vampires is so similar!!!
That film looks really funny aswell!

MeganLouiseEllen said...

YESS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!
& whoever is acting as 'Bella' is fantastic at impersonating...this looks amazing:)

Ab said...

The interest is just so I could post the awsome trailer! It had me the second Jasper licked his lips ;)