Monday 9 May 2011

Stupid Things Charlotte's Said No. 213

(The scene: Lunchtime, and Ab, Katie, Abi and Hayley are all playing rock, paper, scissors with the lizard Spock expansion.)

Charlotte: What are you playing? Rock paper scissors?
Katie: Yeah, but a better version of it! See, in normal rock, paper, scissors, you'll get the same answer as your friend 70-80% of the time, but with the lizard Spock expansion, you have less chance of that happening.
Charlotte: (Confused) But surely that's not proper rock, paper, scissors though?
(Laughter)


Readers! I'm sorry it's been so long since last posting, but I'm hoping to break the 7000 hits mark today. These ASs exams (which I pronounce ass exams in my head because I am just that mature) are filling up my time and head-space. It sucks, but if they lead to better things in life as promised, I will not resent them. Good luck to all who have exams in the next month! Also, the lack of posting has been due to people not saying their usual amount of amusing things - I'm putting this down to exam stress or the fact that everyone suddenly got smarter by revising. Anyway, I aim to have a post detailing some of my unexpected campaigning stories for Yes to AV (it wasn't even much campaigning, yet got surprisingly eventful) up in the next few days, so check back then. Peace, and thanks for bearing with my lack of posting!

No comments: