Wednesday 26 January 2011

Anne Summers is Long

(The scene: Sixth form common room at break time. The gang are discussing which shop Hayley's new trousers came from because she will not divulge.)

Hayley: Ok, fine. It's somewhere beginning with S...
(Various S shop names are guessed)
Megan: Sainsbury's?
Hayley: No. Keep guessing!
Louise: Anne Summers? (A lingerie and sex shop)
Ab: (Looking at the length of Hayley's trousers) Nah, they don't sell anything that long there.
(A pause in which the sex shop part is remembered)
Ab & Katie: (Look at each other with knowing smile, speak in unison) Well...
(Laughter)


While we're on the subject of sexual aids, I wish to bring to your attention a toy of the *drumroll* Twilight variety. No joke. Just click here for the juicy info (you can put it in the freezer for authentic coldness, and, even more hilariously, it sparkles). I hope it goes without saying that it is totally NSFW. Peace.

(By the way, NSFW means not suitable for work or any other populated place.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Unknown said...

this made me laugh... I'm so immature

Ab said...

Glad it did so Lolei, that is the aim of the post, so it has fulfilled it's purpose!

Thanks for the comment :)