Friday 21 January 2011

High on Fido

One my friends (either Katie or Charlotte) was telling me this skanky but funny thing they heard about today. This guy broke into someone's house looking for drugs (I'm not sure whether it was a random house that they searched on the off-chance that they'd have a stash, or they knew they did), and he stumbled across a load of white powder. He took it, thinking it was coke, and later snorted it. Turned out that it wasn't coke at all, but the ashes of the dear family dog! That guy literally got high on Fido (do not try that at home).

I'd now like to share with you this great website I found the other day. It's basically a collection of lots of stupid/funny things people post on social networks, like facebook, twitter and yahoo answers. See for yourself.








Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

bahahaha lol, baby's drinking her blood? This isn't Twilight !!! Lmao, ridiculous :D