Wednesday 9 March 2011

On Packages

(The scene: Two guys a few years below Ab are discussing bodies on the next table in the library.)

Guy 1: F*** me, I mean, what is the point of pubes?
Guy 2: I know right. You can set fire to them though, and they jump about.
Guy 1: Really?
Guy 2: Mmm, but don't light up while they're still attached to your balls or dick.
Guy 1: That's another thing, yeah. Are balls included as part of our (does air quotes) 'genetalia'?
(Brief pause)
Ab: (Leans across to them) Yeah, it's kind of a package deal.
(They don't get it)


Speaking of packages (but of a different kind, eh), another reason you should get a penpal is that the best ones send you thoughtful birthday presents that they've purchased and dealt with behind their parents' backs, and then send it to you via expensive airmail, all without abducting you because they know your address. Awesome, isn't it? The most annoying part of this arrangement is that I'm banned from openning it before my 17th birthday (31st  March, gifts much appreciated) and that is many days away. I'd post a picture of my package (hehe), but it's been taken away by my Mother as she does not trust me not to be tempted and open it. It has to be said, she is right not to. Peace.

No comments: